Staatliche Toto-Lotto GmbH Baden Württemberg
Smart Device App
We implemented our second app for the preparation of lottery tickets again with our long-term partner mobivention. With their competence they brought in many creative solutions, especially for short-term problems, and thus delivered an excellent app again.
Client & Project
The State Lottery of Baden-Württemberg (Staatliche Toto-Lotto GmbH Baden-Württemberg, abbreviated as LOTTO BW) is the state lottery company in Baden-Württemberg. The smart device app is used to prepare lottery tickets at a self-service terminal in the LOTTO retail outlets in Baden-Württemberg.
Requirements for the LOTTO BW Smart Device App
The app is used to prepare lottery tickets at a self-service terminal in the LOTTO retail outlet. The ticket preparation at the terminal is intuitive and simple, and the ticket is placed in a shopping cart. This shopping cart can be printed and the customer receives a barcode for each ticket. With these barcodes, the user goes to the cashier and checks out. Here, the user then also receives his gaming receipt for collecting the winnings. The app contributes to the digitization and substitution of paper with an electronic medium.
The intuitive operation is intended to support lottery players in filling out the ticket to avoid mistakes and save time by storing number combinations.
As of 02.2022, around 300 terminals with the solution are in use. In the final stage, more than 3,000 terminals will be installed at LOTTO sales outlets in Baden-Württemberg.
Realization by mobivention
- Conception of the app for 15″ Android tablets
- Creation of UX and UI designs and coordination with all project stakeholders on client side
- Connection to the LOTTO Baden-Württemberg backend server
- Support for LOTTO 6aus49, Eurojackpot, GlücksSpirale, KENO, TOTO and ODDSET.
- Creation of an own backend for a CMS
- Setting up a system to manage the end devices and installed apps
- Native app for Android
- Client-server architecture with interface to the LOTTO Baden-Württemberg backend server
- Integration of the ODDSET app
- Configuration and delivery of the end devices